Skills to learn before I die

This is a list of skill-required activities I want to learn all my life. When you realise that time can't go back, it must be understandable that you want to make use of the remaining time as effectively as possible. Personally, I want to see just how far can I go with my own body and mind. This list then serves as a personal reminder, at times when I ought to evaluate myself. I need not be an expert but I do want to challenge myself.

  • Speaking foreign languages: modern and classic, Asian and European
  • Communicating with Indonesian sign language and braille
  • Voicing over and dubbing 
  • TV reporting and newscasting
  • Photographing 
  • Making audio and video presentation
  • Creating a website
  • Visual designing e.g. infographics, publication cover, logo, T-shirt
  • Playing four musical instruments: violin, piano, flute, and guitar
  • Performing traditional dances
  • Gardening
  • Cooking and baking
  • Appreciating beverages: wine, spirits, liqueur, tea, and coffee
  • Driving a car
  • Riding a horse
  • Doing yoga and t'ai chi
  • Ice skating and skiing
  • Snorkelling and diving
  • Hang gliding and paragliding
  • Painting and sketching

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear from you. Put your comments below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...