1 November, dramatic day

Sleepless night spent on composing essays, rushing on motorcycle to printing and photocopy service, manœuvring in the middle of Jakarta's hell traffic, submitting dossiers to admission office, phoning boss to cancel today's English class, and witnessing hundreds of labours demanding for wage increments right in front of the office building I want to enter. I could have made a short film had I brought a camera!

That's only the first half. The second half, on my way home, the sky was getting dark and finally rain fell, winds blew. Gotta wear raincoat and cover my bag. Some bikers stopped suddenly near me, I hit the brake and lost control because the road was slippery. I fell off the motorbike. The raincoat was torn a bit and so were my shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear from you. Put your comments below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...